Geeeeeze........

Buy-Sell-Trade, Wanted, Q&A, anything Conestoga!

Geeeeeze........

Postby Mike » 2009 Jun 10 Wed 6:39 am

Where is all this spam c&@p comming from.

Glad we could help get rid if it/keep it down to just Stude / Conestoga stuff.

Mike
Mike

Re: Geeeeeze........

Postby hi-per al » 2009 Jun 10 Wed 9:35 am

Wow...I just wrote a lenghty response and had it disappear.

I will try again but make it much shorter and SAVE will be my friend.

On the spam deal...All I can say is that if I need penis enhancement, strange sex, cheap drugs or a mail order bride I am fairly sure that I can find it on this forum.

Anyway bank to Conestoga related stuff. Took my ole girl for a drive this weekend to a show and shine in the country. As usual I was fashionably late and was told when I got there that there was no room for me to participate in the show. I parked my rig outside of the perimeter and walked in. Lots of way kool vehicles to peruse. A handful of nicely restored Studes were in the mix as well. I know a lot of the folks at this function mostly from my M/C business. Had an acquaintance that knew that I am into Studedom, walk up to me and start telling me about the coolest Stude that he had ever seen and he wondered if I had seen it. Told me where it was parked. Boy was he surprised when I told him that unit was mine. Damned if a hour or so later the same thing happened again. The price you have to pay for Daring to be different by design.

Put about 230 miles on the ole girl and everything worked well. One small leak just to keep me on my toes. I must agree with Mike about this old iron being a bunch of work to maintain but it sure feels good when it all works.

Highly therapeutic and recommended.

Al
Live your Dreams
hi-per al

Postby BRIZ » 2009 Jun 10 Wed 1:04 pm

yea, another forum software up-date is available and needed to keep out the spam
something i will do when i have two arms again (fractured my wrist)
working left handed is slow

thanks for keep'n it alive here

oh, i did take my wagon out to a show last week!
it always funny to hear all the misinformation people say about the wagon, like "oh, these were made in canada" :lol:
BRIZ
Site Admin

Postby BRIZ » 2009 Jun 10 Wed 1:45 pm

well....

i added a "what year of conestoga do you own" field that is required during registration

hope it helps slow'em down
BRIZ
Site Admin

Postby hi-per al » 2009 Jun 10 Wed 6:05 pm

Briz...thanx for the spam defense. Kinda seems to be working. You are rite about all the experts out there. Although I have to wonder if any Conestogas were made in the plant in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Maybe one of our omnicient contributors can answer this.

Thanx for keeping this site alive. Al
Live your Dreams
hi-per al

Return to ALL THINGS CONESTOGA