New To Registry

Buy-Sell-Trade, Wanted, Q&A, anything Conestoga!

New To Registry

Postby hawkgt-2007 » 2010 Jul 24 Sat 11:46 am

Kia Ora from New Zealand my name is Rick Taggart and am about to start a full resto on my 1955 Champion, it is going to be a full body off job and hopefully through this site I will be able to get advice and even possibly links to parts for sale. It is currently RHD but my plan is to restore it back to LHD, so long as I can source either a spare car of the necessary parts to do so. I will post pictures of it's current position and will be happy to also update as we go. cheers Rick :)
hawkgt-2007

Re: New To Registry

Postby Half Fast One » 2010 Jul 24 Sat 4:39 pm

Rick;

Welcome to our little group of Conestoga devotes. I am sure that someone here should be able to help you with solving any problem you come across. Will be nice to follow your project.

Good Luck.
Roger.....
Half fast one - Say it fast, says it all ....
Half Fast One

Postby s2dwagon » 2010 Jul 24 Sat 6:49 pm

Hi Rick, and welcome to the forum.

I too, am looking forward to following your project. Are there many Conestoga's in your neck of the woods? I don't think I have ever seen a right hand drive Conestoga, think that would be really cool looking. I suppose that depends on what you are used to, though. If you need anything, just ask, I'm sure you'll get help.

Best of luck,

Scott
s2dwagon

Postby Mike » 2010 Jul 24 Sat 8:47 pm

Hey Rick -

At least you know to take the "body off of the frame"....NOT a "frame off resoration"...!
So you're off to a good start already..!

Have fun. Were here to help if we can. Just remember, even here in the states...there isn't much in the way of parts specific to the body.

Mike
Mike

Return to ALL THINGS CONESTOGA