Jake's Parts Conestoga

Buy-Sell-Trade, Wanted, Q&A, anything Conestoga!

Jake's Parts Conestoga

Postby Half Fast One » 2011 Jan 07 Fri 8:57 pm

Hi;

A new post about (Conestoga Script) Post.

I also contacted Jake about buying the tailgate hatch ( GLASS & Molding only). He wants $245.00, plus shipping charge that he wont disclose until he has everything packaged. He also didn't want to give me description or condition of glass until he got it out and ready to ship. He also wanted $80.00, plus shipping charge to be added again, for two small pieces of Interior trim, that do not appear in his photo's, to be much better then the surface rusted pieces I already have.

Sorry, I may be too poor or too cheap, but I think "he thinks" he has the only Conestoga left and I really don't care about buying parts and getting hit with unknown shipping charges.

Maybe it's just me? What's your opinion? Anybody actually buy anything from Jake in Georgia?

( Cheap Ass. ) Roger.....
Half fast one - Say it fast, says it all ....
Half Fast One

Re: Jake's Parts Conestoga

Postby Mike » 2011 Jan 08 Sat 11:06 am

Agreed...pretty pricy stuff.

It seems obvious he isn't out to help anything but the thickness of his wallet by preying on the desprit/needy (like many of us..!). Like you hint at Roger, others will turn up.

Mike
Mike

Re: Jake's Parts Conestoga

Postby hi-per al » 2011 Jan 08 Sat 12:48 pm

Certainly pricey for what you get! Jacob finally sent me pictures that I requested Dec 29 according to him. I asked him for detail photos of the Conestoga Script only and he only sent me detailed shots of the front grille assembly only :?: The grille parts appear to be unbroken yard art. The cost of a prep and replate would be price prohibitive even it were free with free shipping. BTW I can forward the grille shots if anyone has any interest.

Al
Live your Dreams
hi-per al

Return to ALL THINGS CONESTOGA