Conestoga Trim parts on eBay

Buy-Sell-Trade, Wanted, Q&A, anything Conestoga!

Conestoga Trim parts on eBay

Postby Quonset6015 » 2011 Mar 06 Sun 7:00 pm

Hi Gents,

Shameless promotion about a batch of 1954 Conestoga Station Wagon exterior trim parts that I am hawking on eBay. I appreciate this Forum as a path to accessing those that may be seeking said parts. I am more familiar with Studebaker R-Series Truck parts and 1947-52 car parts which I have processed for several years.

Anyway my eBay seller ID is Quonset6015 Direct access: http://shop.ebay.com/quonset6015/m.html ... =10&_rdc=1

I will be posting all the Conestoga trim parts I have in the next 7-10 days. I have several pieces that I cannot identify and will post pics to see if you can help me out identifying them. I will be posting all the parts on eBay rather than any private sales so that is where you can watch instead of contacting me directly.

Best regards,

Henry Votel
Forest Lake, MN
Quonset6015

Re: Conestoga Trim parts on eBay

Postby Mike » 2011 Mar 08 Tue 7:40 am

Thanks for posting.

Will have to take a look when I get home.

Mike
Mike

Postby Half Fast One » 2011 Mar 08 Tue 1:04 pm

Mike;

ON THE ROAD AGAIN !!

Different girls waiting for you in each City. Party Night every night. Wonderful meals at great Restaurants each Morning, Noon, and Night. Getting to test drive all those wonderful new Rental Cars. Not to forget the great flights in and out of those great Airports, to those adventure filled Cities, traveling in those marvelous Airplanes. All those Perks. That great expense account.

WOW !!!! You must feel Like "BOND.", James Bond.

Sorry. I got caught flipping channels and checking Email. "Willie Nelson Farm Aid Concert", "Gold Finger Movie" and "ALL THINGS CONESTOGA."

Just remember it could be worse.

3rd. Wife, six kids all under eight years old, former wife with four kids all in College, none with scholarship's. Collection of 35 old Race Cars all in disrepair stored in 125 year old Barn that has been CONDEMED by the County and you have two days to tear down the Barn and get rid of the Race Cars and all of the parts.

See, there is a bright side.

Oh yeah, that letter in the mailbox is from your 1st. wife. The gal who tried to cut your, you know what's off, and promised to finish the job when she got out of prison. She has been released, 2 days ago, and she is coming to see you. Right after she picks up that knife and revolver she hid before sentencing.

Have a nice trip home..

Roger...
Half fast one - Say it fast, says it all ....
Half Fast One

Postby hi-per al » 2011 Mar 08 Tue 8:33 pm

Henry...Welcome to the forum and thanx for posting. I have bid on a few of them. Have yet to meet your reserves!

Al
Live your Dreams
hi-per al

Postby Mike » 2011 Mar 09 Wed 7:34 am

Roger...Roger -

"Waiting till I get home" doesen't necesarily mean I'm a million miles from home...in this case...it means the company has blocked e-bay, but the post was...sent from work..!
And...I forgot to take a look last night, from home....

And "wonderfull meals"...eh, mostly the same as here... One place back there IS really good. "G&M"s. I had something different almost every time I went there. NOTHING was bad...or even just "ok". All was good.

Na...my travels are done for the time being, new project, the begining...it'll be years before this one requires any travel, and who knows...I might not even be on this one by that time..!?

Back to the trim pieces...!

Mike
Mike

Postby hi-per al » 2011 Mar 10 Thu 3:54 pm

Yow..... someone actually bid against me. Aint that exciting! May be we will find reserve.

Al
Live your Dreams
hi-per al

Postby Quonset6015 » 2011 Mar 11 Fri 7:17 pm

Thanks for the reply posts. Very interesting and thoughtful. . . .thoughts.

Henry Votel
Forest Lake, MN
Quonset6015

Return to ALL THINGS CONESTOGA