Parts Needed !!!

Buy-Sell-Trade, Wanted, Q&A, anything Conestoga!

Parts Needed !!!

Postby Half Fast One » 2013 Jun 18 Tue 2:45 am

Hi Folks;

Well if I'm going to try and put together a sellable Conestoga I will need, for starters, a set of rear springs and parts to

attach.

A Rear End and parts to attach. So far I cannot find drive shaft's.

A top window frame and parts to attach above lower tailgate. 90% sure I still have glass and rubber gasket to hold it in. I may have found

a hood? This will depend on price of course. Everything will depend on price since we only got $3,700.00 for the $25,000.00 stolen.

I have a couple of 30' - 35' Storage units 12' wide and 10' high, also the 2 car garage which is also full. Everything stacked damned near

the ceiling.

I,m getting pressured to move Tractor and attachments, Studebaker, Esther's 47 Mercury and older Gasoline Motor Club Car w/ tilt bed

and enclosed driver compartment. Friends have been great but I need to sell a bunch of stuff so I can put the fore-mentioned in storage

here. Cannot afford another $240.00 storage unit. We will start advertising on E-bay, Craig's List, etc,

Esther's Cancer is still in remission. Don't know how we would get by without the financial help we get.

That's update for now.

Roger...
Half fast one - Say it fast, says it all ....
Half Fast One

Re: Parts Needed !!!

Postby Mike » 2013 Jun 18 Tue 5:59 am

Hey Dude..-

I've got a good drive shaft out of my latest wagon, and two rear ends. One I believe is a 27, the other may be a 44.

Their both yours if you want them.

Mike
Mike

Postby Half Fast One » 2013 Jun 23 Sun 1:26 am

Hey Mike;

Sure did not expect any answers that quick. Either send me a message here or E-mail me at rogest67@gmail.com . Let me know how much you want and when I can stop buy to pick up. Right now I am suffering with severe muscle spasms in my back so need some time to heal. It's getting tougher to pick up heavy stuff and move it around since I'm real close to 70. Ha!!

A time ago you mentioned that you needed to get rid of bad pieces of body sheet metal. If this is still a problem I have access to a 4' H X 4' W X 4' D Dumpster and possible a 4' H X 8' W X 4' D Dumpster. I could dump it for you. Would bring a 12' trailer about 5' wide w/ 4' high solid sides.

Truly appreciate your help.

Thanks for thinking of me.

Roger...
Half Fast One

Postby Mike » 2013 Jun 24 Mon 6:30 am

Hey Roger -

No..don't need a scrap pickup. That was for the junk 54 wagon I started cutting up. Problem is...I never finished cutting it up...!

As for the parts...buy me lunch.
I'll be home over the week of the 4th of July if any of those days work for you. Let me know.

Mike
Mike

Postby Half Fast One » 2013 Jun 24 Mon 10:19 pm

Mike;

I'm open any day from the 29th. of June through the 6th. of July. Tuesday the 2nd. or Wednesday the 3rd. ? It doe's not make any

difference to me, I only need a days notice so I can pick up the trailer. I will need your address since I can't seem to find it or your

phone number etc. since we moved. Either send a message here or e-mail or phone, rogest67@gmail.com, 951-392-3161.

Thanks Again!

Roger...
Half Fast One

Postby Mike » 2013 Jun 26 Wed 8:48 am

PM sent.

Mike
Mike

Postby monajani » 2013 Aug 23 Fri 12:50 am

its seems a nice forum
great discussion

thanks for sharing
monajani