Switch to full style
Buy-Sell-Trade, Wanted, Q&A, anything Conestoga!
Post a reply

1955 "Conestoga" Regal for Sale on Ebay

2015 Dec 01 Tue 7:21 pm

It is complete and needs restoring. Not easy to find in original condition like this one.
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/111833177869?ssP ... 1555.l2649

Re: 1955 "Conestoga" Regal for Sale on Ebay

2015 Dec 02 Wed 1:23 pm

Hey Vintage Parts -

Thanks for the heads up.
Though...if you look around here, it's not all "that" rare as far as the wagons go. They are ALL fairly rare.

Mike

2015 Dec 04 Fri 11:56 am

That is true Mike, there sure weren't many of any of these models made. Would be interesting to get a rough number of how many still are around today after all these years... Most of the ones I have seen are missing a lot of parts etc.

2015 Dec 04 Fri 7:37 pm

Not a bad looking car. Looks pretty solid and complete.

2015 Dec 09 Wed 4:51 pm

Yeah, great for restore everything is there and mostly usable. Have done a couple(not Conestoga's) and learned that a decent start makes your project so much easier and more enjoyable.

2015 Dec 10 Thu 9:30 am

Hope it sells.

On one hand, the right side tail light housing might be a little hard to find.
On the other, the "Conestoga" script on the tail gate is a really rare find. Most take them off and never put them back on.

Good luck.

Mike

2015 Dec 10 Thu 3:06 pm

Thanks Mike. First car I ever tackled was taken apart by someone else, pieces everywhere, and yes I got it a little cheaper but with all the time I wasted running around trying to find the missing parts and looking at other
vehicles to see how certain things should be I was dumbfounded. It seems that if you take it apart yourself you are more comfortable with the process. Somebody else's basket case may become a mental case for you... lol!
Post a reply