Conestoga Script Emblem

Buy-Sell-Trade, Wanted, Q&A, anything Conestoga!

Conestoga Script Emblem

Postby hi-per al » 2005 Mar 23 Wed 3:08 pm

Howdy All. Just wondering if anyone has a Spare Conestoga Script emblem for the tailgate that they would desire to part with? If no spares, any ideas as to where I might be able to procure one would be greatly appreciated. Any help here would be awesome....Thanx... Al
Live your Dreams
hi-per al

Postby Mike » 2005 Mar 24 Thu 8:29 am

Al,

I just bought one from "Stephan Allen's", along with some other stuff.
Not cheap but is is supposidly NOS, we'll see. Seems my car never had one.

I took off the cover to the tail gate and looked in there....no welds, no bondo. It's either it's a replacement or just never got one.

It seems my car was really the bottom of the barrel as far as trim, at least untill the previous owner got it and added most all available trim to it!! No belt line moulding, no side emblems, no "Conestoga" script anywhere.

The second wagon I just bought has "all" of the holes everywhere, but about half of it's missing!! At least now I know exactly where to drill the holes.
Mike

Postby hi-per al » 2005 Mar 24 Thu 11:10 pm

Mike...Thanx much for the response. So what is a Stephan Allen's? I have no idea. How much is expensive? I wish to get one of these emblems to make my wagon whole. It is now just a "Conest".
Live your Dreams
hi-per al

Postby hi-per al » 2005 Mar 24 Thu 11:24 pm

Well....I found him/ them. Wow what a lot of gear! Could not find anything listed for Conestoga but they certainly have mail. Thanx again Mike!
Live your Dreams
hi-per al

Postby Mike » 2005 Mar 25 Fri 12:16 pm

No problem..

Call'em.
Like SASCO....I think they have more and or...can get more "stuff" thAn is in their catalog.

They said something about getting the script from someone else when I asked about it.

Cost...$45 bucks...for one
Mike

Postby hi-per al » 2005 Oct 07 Fri 1:40 pm

Well, I finally got one of these emblems and it came from none other than our newest member "chopped wagon". Thanx Adrian and welcome aboard!
Live your Dreams
hi-per al

Postby chopped wagon » 2005 Oct 07 Fri 2:47 pm

No problem AL, glad I could help. If there is anything else I can do let me know.
Adrian Thiele
1954 studebaker conestoga custom
chopped top street rod.
don't hate me when I got the car the roof was aready cut off into three pieces. It was a junk yard car.
chopped wagon

Postby hi-per al » 2005 Oct 08 Sat 11:08 am

Adrian....You did one heck of an outstanding job on that rig. It is even more remarkable considering what you started with! Keep up the stunning work!
Live your Dreams
hi-per al

Return to ALL THINGS CONESTOGA