Two '54 Conestoga Wagon Projects Available

Buy-Sell-Trade, Wanted, Q&A, anything Conestoga!

Two '54 Conestoga Wagon Projects Available

Postby Stu Cool » 2019 Apr 16 Tue 5:51 am

My friend Mel France has two '54 Conestoga Champion wagons, plus most of a third one that he has realized that he will never get to. One is a complete car, minus a piece of quarter panel that was cut out by a previous owner. The other is a car that I had and was working on several years ago. Mel bought it from me 4 years ago. I was building a good driver when I was distracted by something else. The car has most suspension components, finned brakes and TT Dana 44 rear end from a '64 Cruiser. It has a Turner dual master cylinder conversion and all new brake lines. The frame has been cleaned up and painted, the floors have been repaired. Mel also has many body panels and pieces from a third Conestoga. These are pretty rare cars, here is a chance to get most of what you need to build a nice one, or maybe even two. You can see the progress I was making on the one I sold him here:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsjpFR8JH

If this sounds like something you are interested in, send me a private message and I will give you Mel's contact info. He is a reasonable guy.

Pat
Pat Dilling
Olivehurst, CA
'54 Conetoga Retirement Project starting 2012
'53 Custom Starlight
Stu Cool

Re: Two '54 Conestoga Wagon Projects Available

Postby BRIZ » 2019 May 31 Fri 8:46 am

WOW! You put quite a bit of nice work on that one. Great pics!
BRIZ
Site Admin

Return to ALL THINGS CONESTOGA