Truck for sale

Buy-Sell-Trade, Wanted, Q&A, anything Conestoga!

Truck for sale

Postby Half Fast One » 2005 Jun 06 Mon 6:05 pm

Hi;
No, it's not a Studebaker truck. Just thought I see if everyone was still around since the last post was May 27th.
Yes I do have a Truck for sale but it is a 2002 Ford F-150 Harley/Davidson model. Only 28,000 miles with a extended warranty and service contract. Only asking $28,500.00 or BEST OFFER. Truck is Black with Orange Flames, Supercharged and a Super Crew with 4 doors. Great shape, never abused or modified. Has all options, sunroof, CD changer, sliding back window, tow package, 20" wheels, a sliding bed cover, etc. Paid cash for it when we bought it new so no problem with a clear title.
Just bought a 4X4 to use on our new piece of property we bought in Warner Springs, CA. WONT drive the Harley truck on a dirt road. So if you know of anyone looking for one of these Limited Edition, 8,000 only, let me know.
Thanks for lookin'.
Roger
Half fast one - Say it fast, says it all ....
Half Fast One

Postby Half Fast One » 2005 Dec 14 Wed 10:54 am

Humm?
Like replying to posts that are 6 months old ?
Gee whiz, you sound a little touchy about it. Most of us do have other vehicles. Are you a Ford hater? Or, just someone that has nothing better to do then to make smart ass replys to old posts ?
Six months go by and your the only one that seems offended by the post.
And to answer your question, "Why do you care about what I do with my time?"
Roger
Half Fast One

Postby Half Fast One » 2005 Dec 14 Wed 11:05 am

Oh;
Excuss me it was not a question you asked, it was a smart ass remark that you made....
Half Fast One

Buyer,Buyer, Here Buyer.

Postby Guest » 2006 Feb 03 Fri 5:38 am

Hello again:
Well the saga continues and still no buyer for our Harley/Davidson F-150 Pick-up truck. You would think someone in the world would be interested? Guess not. We just keep lowering the price, now down to $26,000.00 heck, may put it on ebay, start at $1.00 and pray. HA!!!!
If you hear of anyone looking for a great deal on a 2002 collector type pick-up let me know. Also if you know of a guy needing to borrow a truck to go to Mexico, NO, not quite there yet. Just thinking outloud.HA!!!!!
The number to call is 1-949-588-8777 ask for Roger.
Thanks

Postby Mike » 2006 Feb 03 Fri 1:03 pm

Hey Roger....what's going on?

Done anything to your wagon..in between movin?

I'm currently removing the Steel tech brakes from mine and building my own front brake system. I'm using Wilwood 4 piston calipers (matches the rear).
I'm building my own caliper brackets right now...or as I have time! I'm also using the Avanti rotors rather than the big heavy late model Ford rotors. Should remove about 15lbs from each pair of control arms and have better or at least as good a braking as I now have with the Steel Tech (GM caliper).
Mike

The wagon

Postby Guest » 2006 Feb 03 Fri 2:00 pm

Hi Mike;
Have not been able to touch the wagon. Still trying to get the house built. as soon as we get the garage done then I get to start on the toys. I like the new brakes your installing. Sounds like they will be ALOT better.
Only work that I'm doing on vehicles is helping the youngster a few houses down from us. He got a 57 Chevy 1/2 ton pick-up and has started by putting a coil over converted C-4 Corvette front and rear suspension in it with a 350/350.
Other then that it has been all the same old stuff.
I lied, I have been buying more parts for the 54, and there was no room in the garage before. HA!!!!!!
Off to work on the Toad for our RV today. Need to get that ready so we can take a well needed vacation and I'll have a place to stay as they are doing the foundation work at the property etc.
Chat Later
Roger

Truck on board ship

Postby Half Fast One » 2006 Mar 23 Thu 4:44 am

Hi everyone;
Just thought you might find this interesting. We FINALLY sold our 2002 Ford F-150 Harley/Davidson model truck.
The young man 26 is from Sweden. Flew in to buy a Harley Truck period. Not able to account for large amounts of money leaving the country he borrowed the money from a friend who lives here. He is also Swedish and has no employment here.
The 31 year old friend did not want to draw more then $9,999.00 out of the bank so it would not get reported. He did come up with a cashiers check of $15,000.00 that was bought from a debit card. Between the two of them they came up with the rest of the cash.
The buyer then told me there was a 47% tax on the listed selling price of the vehicle to get it into Sweden. WOW!!! So any way of selling the truck for less money would be great. I told him that he could buy the truck for $15,000.00 and then buy the stripped off accessories for the rest of the agreed price. and since there is no tax on that type of stuff he could save a little tax charge. Had the truck smogged even thou it was not getting registered back in California. Then used the extended warranty and extended service contract to have the truck gone thru. Only needed new rear brake pads and the rotors turned. Did the 30,000 mile service also and they bought insurance so they could drive it for a few days before shipping it to Sweden. Fogot to mention that the contracts althou transferable, could not be used in Sweden, so after the deal I cashed the remaining time in and just received a nice bonus check in the amount of $550.00. So, I guess what I am trying to say is that you really can do business with buyers from over seas. Just be careful and don't get rushed. Make sure all the funds are fluid and you too can sell to someone overseas without listening to all the folks that say it's always a scam.
This was our second transaction with a buyer from out of the country and I will not be afraid to keep selling overseas. Actually I prefer dealing with them since thy are very pleasent to deal with and know exactly what they want and what they will pay. Which is usually top dollar for top quality vehicles.
Thanks for listening.
Roger
Half Fast One

Return to ALL THINGS CONESTOGA