Side trim insert emblem

Buy-Sell-Trade, Wanted, Q&A, anything Conestoga!

Side trim insert emblem

Postby Rotti Luvr » 2024 May 23 Thu 6:07 am

If anyone is still here I’m looking for the round plastic V8 emblems that go in the side trim just behind the door. These are about 1 1/4 diameter with 2 tabs. If I can’t find any soon, I’ll epoxy in 1954 half dollars. Thanks for any leads
Rotti Luvr

Re: Side trim insert emblem

Postby Mike » 2024 May 23 Thu 7:26 am

Yeah, one or two of us still hanging around.
Good to see that you've finally decided to say hi !

In my case, nothing here. I have one, spare side with an empty spot, and the other side with a very badly faded insert. So bad, you can't hardly tell what it's supposed to be.
One of my wagons has sort of "ok" emblems, and the other car has slightly worse ones.

Sorry I can't help. Maaaybe...someone will stop by that can help!? We need someone good with plastic art, to make us some new inserts.

Mike
Mike

Postby Mike » 2024 May 31 Fri 11:09 pm

You're welcome .

Mike
Mike

Postby Mainstreetprod » 2024 Jun 10 Mon 8:17 pm

Rotti Luvr wrote:If anyone is still here I’m looking for the round plastic V8 emblems that go in the side trim just behind the door. These are about 1 1/4 diameter with 2 tabs. If I can’t find any soon, I’ll epoxy in 1954 half dollars. Thanks for any leads

I have them. Found NOS ones (entire piece, metal and plastic) so don't need the old ones. If interested, let me know and I'll post photos. They really are in decent shape, just wanted show quality.
Mainstreetprod

Return to ALL THINGS CONESTOGA